It is possible to be able to live anywhere in the world and still earn an income. In most cases it's not a huge or glamorous income, but if you love what you're doing and where you're doing it from than it's not really work, right?
Here is just a small list of possibilities to help you earn a living no matter where you live.
1. Become a freelance writer-now more than ever blogs and sites are paying for content to be written for them. To do this just make connections. Check forums and websites like ProBlogger.com for for listings. Just google freelance writing and a plethora of results will come up.
2. Get a job in social media. Companies are realizing the marketing potential of social networks and are starting to hire accordingly. Just like in number one, you can find forums and job listings for these positions. If you spend a lot of time online and on social networks like Twitter and MySpace then this might be for you. Even if you don't have a job in social media you should be using social networks to build your personal brand.
3. If you're planning on moving to a vacation hotspot then get a job in the tourism and hospitality industry. Or you can teach English or become a tutor. Different places have different restrictions and require a work visa so be sure to check the trquirements for where ever you plan on moving to.
4. Learn and become proficient in investment mediums such as options, forex and day trading. There is risk involved but many people have made a lot of money doing this.
5. Establish a successful blog. Making a living from your blog is possible and very doable. Visit ProBlogger for excellent ifno on where and how to start if you're new to blogging.
There are many work abroad an expat communities on the internet like Expat Blog where you can find information and help on moving to another country. There are even programs you can get involved in.
If you liked this post please comment, and if you have suggestions or ideas also please feel free to comment. I will comment back.